Social Change 101
Our Social Change 101 program is for socially-minded individuals looking to develop an idea or grow an existing social venture. It’s also suitable for those innovating from within an established organisation, looking to transform a new or existing program into a social enterprise.
This program provides an opportunity to build the skills, knowledge, confidence and networks needed to create a credible business plan to guide the start-up or growth of social enterprises that drive social change and economic recovery/development in their community.
The program offers:
- A learning environment that is participant-led, action-orientated and relevant
- Practical sessions with experienced social enterprise and business operators who share their skills and knowledge on areas such as social impact, pitching, business planning, legal obligations, financials and communications
- A dynamic network of fellow social innovators, community leaders and support organisations to provide vital inspiration, encouragement and connections through the program and beyond
- A focus on the individual, their social enterprise and community
- An enterprise business plan that has been critiqued by experts.